MoCCA research output
Other chlamydia related research
Click the image below to go to the survey.
MoCCA Research Publications
Goller JL, Coombe J, Bittleston H, Bourne C, Bateson D, Vaisey A, Tomnay J, O'Donnell H, Garret C, Estcourt CS, Temple-Smith M, Hocking JS. Patient delivered partner therapy for chlamydia infection is used by some general practitioners, but more support is needed to increase uptake: findings from a mixed-methods study. Sex Transm Infect. 2022 Jun;98(4):298-301. doi: 10.1136/sextrans-2020-054933.
Coombe J, Goller J, Bittleston H, Bateson D, Bourne C, O'Donnell H, Tomnay J, Temple-Smith M, Hocking JS. Patient-delivered partner therapy: One option for management of sexual partner(s) of a patient diagnosed with a chlamydia infection. Aust J Gen Pract. 2022 Jun;51(6):425-429. doi: 10.31128/AJGP-07-21-6066.
Goller J, Bateson D, Williams H, Hocking J. How to treat pelvic inflammatory disease. Australian Doctor. 2022(1 April):17-23. Access to this article requires an Australian Doctor account. Click here to access the article if you already have an Australian Doctor account, or click here to register.
- Bittleston H, Coombe J, Temple-Smith M, Bateson D, Hunady J, Sanci L, Hocking JS, Goller J. Diagnosis of pelvic inflammatory disease and barriers to conducting pelvic examinations in Australian general practice: findings from an online survey. Sexual Health. 2021; Online First. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1071/SH20176
- Coombe J, Goller J, Vaisey A, Bourne C, Sanci L, Bateson D, Temple-Smith, M, Hocking, J. New best practice guidance for general practice to reduce chlamydia associated reproductive complications in women. Australian Journal of General Practice. 2021;50(1-2):50-4. DOI: 10.31128/AJGP-04-20-5330
- Layton E, Goller JL, Coombe J, Temple-Smith M, Tomnay J, Vaisey A, Hocking, JS. ‘It’s literally giving them a solution in their hands’: the views of young Australians towards patient-delivered partner therapy for treating chlamydia. Sexually Transmitted Infections. 2021; Online First: 13 January 2021. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1136/sextrans-2020-054820
- Layton E, Vaisey A, Goller JL, Coombe J, Temple-Smith M, Hocking J. The views of patients and partners towards patient-delivered partner therapy for chlamydia: A systematic review. Sexually Transmitted Diseases. 2020;47(12):791-7. DOI: 10.1097/OLQ.0000000000001260.
- Coombe, J., Goller, J., Bittleston, H., Vaisey, A., Sanci, L., Groos, A., Tomnay, J., Temple-Smith, M., Hocking, JS., ‘Sexually transmissible infections, partner notification and intimate relationships: a qualitative study exploring the perspectives of general practitioners and people with a recent chlamydia infection’ Sexual Health 2020; online early. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1071/SH20109
- Goller, J., Coombe, J., Bourne, C., Bateson, D., Temple-Smith, M., Tomnay, J., Vaisey, A., Chen, Marcus Y., O’Donnell, H., Groos, A., Sanci, L., Hocking, J. ‘Patient delivered partner therapy for chlamydia in Australia – can it become part of routine care? Sexual Health 2020; 17, 321-329. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1071/SH20024